Thursday, April 1, 2010

Semana Santa!

Happy April Fool's Day everybody!

Just a quick update before I head off for a couple of days to Paracas, a beach town on the Peruvian coast with my friend Cynthia and her mom! I'm really excited for the trip! Pictures for sure as soon as I get back!

We had a short week of school this week for Semana Santa, or the Holy Week before Easter - a three whole days! :) The unfortunate thing is that one of those days is a Saturday, and although students do have classes on Saturday, I am not one of them. Nor do I have class on Thursdays. Thus I technically only get 1 day off. Poor me. ;)

Nothing really new to report except that I think I've come down with a bit of, well, the illness that appears when someone eats bad food and then their body tries to get it out of the system. Yeah. Working on getting rid of that. Probably too much information, but I felt that you all would like to know that I'm surviving!

Until I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment